FiberInspector from Fluke Networks
The FI-7000 FiberInspector Pro from Fluke Networks is a fibre optic inspection scope that allows you to inspect and certify fibre optic connector end-faces in 2 seconds! In addition, automated PASS/FAIL certification take the guess work out of fibre inspection so anyone can be a fibre expert.
End-face contamination is a leading cause of fibre failures. Dirt and contamination cause insertion loss and back-reflection that inhibits optical transmission and causes havoc with transceivers. In addition mating contaminated connectors can cause permanent damage as microscopic debris is crushed between end-faces. Correct cleaning and inspection of the fibre end-faces avoids this common failure, read more here.
FiberInspector Pro offers:
- 2-second automated PASS/FAIL certification of fiber optic connector end-faces
- Automated Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector end-faces
- Graphical indication of problem areas due to contamination, pits, chips, and scratches
- Certify to industry standards – IEC 61300-3-35
- Eliminate human subjectivity from fiber optic connector end-face measurements
- Save fiber optic connector end-face views during certification process
If its fibre cleaning kits you are after, visit this webpage for Fluke Networks range of fibre cleaners.
Why not request your copy of the Fibre Test & Troubleshooting Handbook from Fluke Networks. This comprehensive, 44-page resource covers the fundamentals of how to inspect and clean, test, troubleshoot and document fibre cabling infrastructure installations. It includes best practices and screenshots too!
- Automated Pass/Fail acceptance testing of fiber end-faces
- Graphical indication of problem areas due to contamination, pits, chips, and
- Large touchscreen for pinch and zoom
- Certify your fiber end-faces to industry standards – IEC 61300-3-35. Or if you prefer, you can
manually grade your end-faces.
- No more confusion about whether the fiber is good or bad
- Eliminate human subjectivity from end-face measurements
- Save end-face views during certification process
- Reduce fiber inspection time with 2-second grading
- ProjX™ system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems
acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
- Taptive™ user interface simplifies set-up and eliminates errors
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ management software. FI-7000 FiberInspector Pro users can easily access the ProjX management system data, generate reports, and upgrade the software in their testers. Project Managers have full capabilities to manage workflow and consolidate test results. Users can provide the finishing touch by adding their company logo to the report and offer it unaltered to their customers for system acceptance purposes.
Below are some products you may be interested in.