SimpliFiber Pro from Fluke Networks
The SimpliFiber Pro Fibre Test Kits are simple to use fibre loss testers for testing your fibre optic cabling systems.
The meter features the ability to save a reference power level, allowing a direct display of fibre loss. It also has an intuitive four-button panel, a large LCD display screen and a serial port. The meter’s single connector permits simple network connection and straightforward reference power measurement. Interchangeable connector adapters are available in the most popular connector styles.
SimpliFiber fibre test kits are available in both multimode and singlemode. Power and loss can be measured at 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550 and 1625nm wavelengths.
FindFiber™ Remote ID enables one individual to quickly identify cable connections or routings (especially useful at patch panels), eliminating the need for multiple technicians on opposite ends of a fibre link to match colour combinations.
We recommend the FTK-1000 for multi-mode and the FTK-2000 for single-mode fibre.
Elsewhere on our website we also have more information on:
Why not request your copy of the Fiber Testing Best Practices Pocket Guide from Fluke Networks. Whether you handle fibre on a regular basis or just occasionally, this Guide will serve as a useful tool to ensure you never miss a critical step during your fiber testing or troubleshooting.
- Single-port, simultaneous dual-wavelength feature completes testing in half the time and saves measurements from both wavelengths into one record
- Both multimode and singlemode fibre test kits available
- Measures optical power and loss at 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625nm wavelengths
- FindFiber™ Remote ID enables one individual to quickly identify cable connections or routings (especially useful at patch panels), eliminating the need for multiple technicians on opposite ends of a fiber link to match color combinations
- Conduct pre-testing and qualify cabling runs
- Min/Max capability automates precision tracking of intermittent power fluctuations
- Auto-senses source wavelength
- Large internal memory save 1000 results which enables continuous testing and recording
- Single port testing for simple network connection
- Ruggedly built for demanding field use
- LinkWare™ Cable Test Management
- CheckActive™ feature emits an audible tone and displays an icon when a live fibre is detected, eliminating the need to set up a measurement
- Software documents, reports, and manages all test data
Below are some products you may be interested in.