When procuring a brand new wireless network for a University campus or head office most companies use a tender process. The company need to have a clear idea of what the solution needs to achieve and roughly how much it will cost, plus a good knowledge of wireless technology in order to ensure successful selection and installation.
Full Control Networks have been involved in several wireless network tenders over the last year. Our independent position and knowledge of the industry allow us to offer the following support:-
- Collating the requirements of the wireless network and creating the technical specification for the tender
- Investigation of the current wired network to establish its ability to support the new wireless network
- Preparation of budget costs for the new wireless solution
- Evaluation of the replies and analysis of their strengths and weaknesses
- Advice on the installation and management of the solution
Contact us on 01677 428700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.