Many companies, both in the public and private sectors, need to show a fair and open process by which new IT hardware or services are procured. A tender document must be produced for potential suppliers to bid against and a process defined for analysis and review of all replies.
Tenders can take up valuable time and require key background and technology knowledge. Let us be your technical resource and ensure you get the most possible from the exercise.
Full Control have been involved in several tenders for new wireless networks in the couple of years and therefore have sound experience and market awareness.
Following an initial discussion, we’ll advise on how we can support you and the time/cost associated. Remember with no ties to wireless component manufacturers we are completely independent; our only goal is to help you get the most appropriate solution with the least strain.
Full Control can offer our services for the following stages:
- Budget costs - Preparation of budget costs for the new wireless solution
- Core network - Investigation of the current wired network to establish its ability to support the new wireless network
- Specification - Collating the requirements of the wireless network and creation of the technical specification for the tender
- Evaluation - Evaluation of the replies and analysis of their strengths and weaknesses
- Installation - Advice on the installation and management of the solution looking ahead
Contact us on 01677 428700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.