When anything goes wrong we all know it’s usually blamed on "the network". Although not very helpful, it's the starting point on many occasions.
Perhaps network performance isn't what it should be but no-one has managed to find out why or there isn't enough visibility to make strategic decisions.
We believe we can help by providing you with the data and independent advice on such things as:
- the current performance of your switches
- throughput testing
- end user response times
- webpage response including milestones
- application performance including hosted apps
- WAN link capacity & quality
- who's consuming the bandwidth
- a breakdown of internet traffic
- the networks' potential to cope with your future plans
Our full network performance report will detail the results with analysis of the data and recommendations for the future. Let us help, by offering you:
- Independence - networking problems can get very emotive with the server, application and network teams all defending their part of the situation, autonomous with no links to active network component suppliers, Full Control are uniquely independent.
- Time - many situations can be solved by spending a few uninterrupted hours working it out, this may be time you just don’t have on top of your daily tasks, let us be your resource.
- Experience - as well as knowing the theory we have the experience of working with numerous networks and countless different issues.
- Tools – there are many solutions available with different uses and benefits, with access to a large variety we can apply the most appropriate tools as we work through the issue to ensure we get to the answer quickly.
Contact us on 01677 428700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.