Wireless Network Professional Services
Planning for a new WiFi Network?
In order to ensure full coverage and optimal performance its always best to plan. We’ll visit site in order to assess the spaces for their wall types, the location and materials of all internal structures that may impede the wireless signal, plus any areas of high-density usage. Once the data is uploaded and analysed, predictive coverage maps are created showing the number and location of Access Points required, plus any recommendations for implementation.
Surveying existing WiFi
Complaints about the wireless or looking to verify the performance of your current installation? We’ll walk the entire space, around every room, and capture signal data at every location along the way. Colour coded heat maps of coverage per location are produced with analysis of any Network / Channel / AP / rogue device / interference issues found, along with advice for improving throughput and coverage.
Wireless is a key part of almost all businesses, so when its not working the way you need it to, it can be frustrating and time consuming. At Full Control Networks we've investigated wireless installed in offices, factories & warehouses, and experience has taught us that these environments are very different! We have the tools and knowledge to help with AP placement, interference, slow speeds and poor connectivity, to ensure your wireless is working at its best performance. Read more
Let us help, by offering you:
- Independence - Autonomous with no links to wireless network component manufacturers
- Knowledge - Strong industry links & regular experience with many different WiFi networks, plus our engineers have certification for both Ekahau ECSE & AirMagnet
- Time - Walking every room performing a survey may be time you just don’t have on top of your daily tasks
- Tools – An array of the latest wireless networking testing and surveying equipment at our fingertips
- Reassurance – our engineers are Safe Contractor approved, Police Vetted and hold CSCS cards
Contact us on 01677 428700 or email [email protected] to discuss how we can help.