Network Professional Services
With almost 20 years experience in the networks industry our engineers are well equipped to be your independent professional resource. Let us help, by offering you:
- Independence – networking problems can get very emotive with the server, application and network teams all defending their part of the situation, autonomous with no links to active network component suppliers, Full Control are uniquely independent.
- Time – many situations can be solved by spending a few uninterrupted hours working it out, this may be time you just don’t have on top of your daily tasks, let us be your resource.
- Experience – as well as weekly interactions with leading manufacturers in the industry, our engineers see an average of 150 networks a year so have plenty of experience of what’s been tried before.
- Tools – with access to a large variety of products we can apply the most appropriate to ensure we get accurate and detailed information.
- Reassurance– our engineers are Safe Contractor approved and Police Vetted, they have CSCS cards and Ekahau's ECSE for WiFi Design certification.
For existing wireless deployments we survey the airspace to produce a colour coded “heatmap” showing coverage with advice for optimal coverage and speed. For new installations we provide predictive planning for Access Point locations and our recommendations for best performance.
Wireless is a key part of almost all businesses, so when its not working the way you need it to, it can be frustrating and time consuming. With experience of offices, factories and warehouses, we have the tools and knowledge to ensure your wireless is working at its best.