VisiFault from Fluke Networks
£404.40 – £542.40 (inc VAT)
VisiFault from Fluke Networks is a visual fault locator and cable continuity tester for fibre network cabling.
This laser powered tool emits a bright beam of red light helping to find breaks in cables, damaged connectors and defective splices, plus verifies cable continuity and polarity. Select a continuous wave output mode for steady fault illumination or a flashing output mode to make for easier fault location.
The unit has an integrated universal 2.5mm adapter for easy connection to SC, ST, FC, and FJ connectors. The optional 1.25mm (NF380) adapter allows for connection to LC and MU connectors.
- Bright red visible laser light source speeds fibre tracing and identification
- Can quickly illuminate fibre breaks, damaged connectors, defective splices in splice trays, and tight fibre bends in and around equipment racks
- Perform simple end-to-end continuity checks
- Easily verifies polarity and identifies fibres
- Features continuous and flashing modes
- Ergonomic outer case survives drops, impacts and vibrations
- Supports 2.5 mm and 1.25 mm SFF connectors
- Over 80 hours of battery life with two AA batteries
Below are some products you may be interested in.