The 8 Reasons why
Fluke Networks' Versiv platform offers advanced tools for the testing, troubleshooting and certification of copper and fibre cabling. In a recent survey 219 users of the Versiv cabling certification system, who collectively installed almost 500,000 links in 30 days, told Fluke Networks certification costs were reduced by 65%! Take a look at how these tools save you time & money, and turn any user into an expert or download the 8 Reasons Whitepaper.
- Reason #1 - Faster Set Up : The ProjX Management System and smartphone interface makes it easy and quick to set up testing projects. Users just select the correct project, ensuring everyone uses the same testing profile.
- Reason #2 - Faster Testing : Using the latest tecnologies and standards, the Versiv platform boots in seconds and performs testing faster than every before. Perform an OTDR test on two fibres at once and automatically grade endfaces in about a second.
- Reason #3 - Reduce Mistakes : The Set Reference Wizard ensures the tricky task of setting the fibre reference is right every time, ensuring accurate results without having to be an expert.
- Reason #4 - Faster Reporting : Simply use wireless to upload results straight from the tester, from whereever you are, to your LinkWare Live account in the cloud. Consolidate, compare and report on results and the status of projects all in one place.
- Reason #5 - Faster Troubleshooting : Versiv displays results and the source of failures very simply using the graphical display, based on built-in unmatched knowledge and diagnostic capabilities.
- Reason #6 - Users Become Instant Experts : Clear visual aids, the intuitive interface, wizards and built in diagnostics guide any user, turning them into experts and preventing mistakes.
- Reason #7 - Extended Tests : Versiv's DSX modules include Shield Integrity, Transverse Conversion Loss and Resistance Unbalance tests, previously not possible on field testers.
- Reason #8 - LinkWare Live Affiliate Partners : With four labling partners, simply define your cable IDs in LinkWare Live and send them straight to your label printer reducing effort and the chance of mistakes.