PCI Compliance – which network tools can help?
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) must be met by all organizations that transmit, process or store payment card data.
The PCI DSS features 12 regulatory requirements with specific guidelines for controlling access to cardholders’ non-public personal information (NPPI). Between them the 12 requirements cover the following topics areas:
- Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
Many of the 12 requirements will call for monitoring & reporting tools. To help you get what you need to comply Full Control Networks can recommend the following products: