VERSAstream Packet Broker from Datacom
Datacom Systems offer a range of Network TAPs, Aggregators and Packet Brokers – this page features their VERSAstream Data Access Switches or Network Packet Brokers. If you wish to be guided though the different types by their functionality click here to read more.
The VERSAstream series of aggregators and regenerators can combine data from multiple network ports, VLANs, or Tap feeds into one single stream of data or regenerate the same data to many devices.
Aggregation offers a complete view of the traffic to one single location. Does your IDS, or Voice recording system need to see data from 2 VLANs, or multiple SPAN ports to work correctly? Maybe this means you need multiple tools. The VERSAStream can take those multiple feeds and aggregate them into one single stream reducing the number of tools that we need, or just increase the scope of your visibility. In addition security applications, events and false positives are recorded fewer times. Also data can be analysed faster than ever, which increases uptime and saves even more money.
Regeneration means that when multiple devices need the same data you only need to generate it once. For example, you may have a Voice Call recording system, an IDS system, and a network analyser all needing access to the same data. You could SPAN the port or VLAN three times to provide three outputs but what if your Switch only supports two? Well the VERSAstream can take one SPAN and regenerate it multiple times to multiple devices.
Also, Datacom now include 12 months Standard Support with all products.
There are several models/configurations in the range so why not arrange a discussion with one of our engineers? Call us now on 01677 428700 or email email@example.com, alternatively you can see it on Datacom’s website.
Simply click on the buttons below to download the datasheets. If you are not sure what you need or can’t find the right one please contact us, we will have a tap for you!
NEW !! Datacom Systems have launched two new models in their range recently:
VS-104 has 2 mode options : 1 IN 3 OUT Mode (the VS-104 can replicate traffic from a single Tap/SPAN port creating 3 copies), or 3 IN 1 OUT Mode (the VS-104 can combine traffic from 3 SPAN ports or Taps into 1). Priced at only £779!
VS-1408 offer 8 Port Any-to-Any Switch with Load Balancing and Packet Filtering
- Manage Aggregator via management port or local serial port
- Any-to-Any architecture can send traffic to any port from any other port, eliminating the need for network managers to manage or change complex configurations of SPAN ports or move tools around their network
- “Any-to-Any” architecture on 2 ports allows the enduser to steer traffic as desired
- “One-to-Many” architecture allows the end user to send multiple copies of data from the input port to multiple monitoring devices
- “Many-to-Any” architecture combines traffic from multiple ports, providing visibility into multiple network connections
- 24X7 access point for network monitoring and security tools
Below are some products you may be interested in.