Verkada provide simple, secure and scalable cloud managed security cameras
Their hybrid-cloud approach to CCTV means no NVRs, DVRs, or servers, all you need is a PoE connection. You can buy as little as 1 camera – have it installed and online in minutes. The data can be accessed from anywhere, and easily searched, filtered and shared.
How it works
The cameras work out-of-the-box without any additional downloads or configurations. Onboard processing means all footage is stored on the camera, along with an impressive forensic search capability. The user friendly dashboard manages all cameras and users, across all sites from any location.
- Cameras have solid state storage, which can hold 30-365 days of video (at 24 frames per second)
- Only thumbnails and metadata is uploaded to AWS, all outbound through port 443, using only 5-20 Kbps per camera
- Manage cameras & access footage across all sites in one dashboard from any device
- Streaming footage uses 3Mbps when performed remotely – if you’re onsite you can use the local LAN
- Smart search filters can identify colours, people and vehicle details to isolate incidents of interest in seconds
- Share access to live camera feeds via link or SMS, and share relevant clips with other organisations
- System Updates are deployed automatically across all cameras
- Lowest bandwidth consumption for any CCTV company
Verkada was founded by the original founder of Meraki. And to give you an idea of pricing:
A dome indoor camera that holds 30 days data is around £600, and comes with a 10 Year guarantee. Then its just the cost of the annual licence, approx £150, with discounts available for multiple years. There are no additional costs and no other equipment required.
Take a look at the videos, book an online demo or why not take advantage of a free 30-day trial!
Below are some products you may be interested in.