Test Accessory from NetAlly
£474.00 – £4,260.00 (inc VAT)
If you have existing NetAlly test tools, such as the LinkRunner G2, Aircheck G2, OneTouch G2 or EtherScope nXG, then the Test Accessory can greatly assist your troubleshooting capabilities at a very low cost!
The Test Accessory simplifies the process of validating network performance by being your pocket-sized iPerf server.
It eliminates the hassle of configuring an iPerf server or finding hardware to install it on, making it easier to measure network throughput, even when you have limited access to the infrastructure. Plus there’s no need to worry about someone removing the program or shutting the machine down you installed it on.
The Test Accessory helps simplify the process of measuring throughput by providing a plug-and-play on any free switch port on your network, obtaining an address via DHCP and being powered via PoE or with AA batteries. This means you can send it to remote locations and just ask someone at the other end to just plug it in! The PoE function means it will never go offline so can be available 24/7.
This small but powerful tool really does allow you to quickly validate performance on any part of the network with ease and speed.
The test Accessory comes as a single unit, 5 pack or 10 pack.
- Serves as an independent iPerf server.
- Measures upload and download TCP/UDP throughput, packet loss, and jitter.
- Works with LinkRunner G2, AirCheck G2, OneTouch G2 & EtherScope nXG.
- Simplifies iPerf server set up and configuration.
- Provides a rugged iPerf server for use 24/7 locally or at remote sites.
- Provides simple network port tests (PoE, Link, DHCP, DNS, Gateway, and Internet) and sends results to Link-Live.com.
Below are some products you may be interested in.