Portnox CORE is an easy to deploy, software solution providing total visibility of all IP devices connected to your network. Real-time monitoring ensures every device is identified, categorised, and managed in accordance with your compliance policies.
As an agent-less solution, 802.1x is not required, and there are no network changes called for. Portnox CORE will establish the device’s OS type (service pack and patch level), AntiVirus (installed, running, updated), User, Location and more.
Using the role-based interface, search/report/alert across entire network and all locations for any device, user, attribute. Portnox CORE is licensed on the number of switch ports you wish to manage, starting at 200 switch ports.
For BYOD, there is Portnox CLEAR providing safe access for guests and mobile/remote users.
- Agentless, port-level monitoring & enforcement
- Integrates with managed & unmanaged access layers; supports standard protocols (snmp, ssh, http)
- No traffic manipulation, no topology changes
- Integration of corporate directory, domain & pbx
- Complete (100%) access coverage supports all access layers with multiple authentication profiles
- No inventory & no baseline and no maintenance of ever-growing white lists of objects for authentication
- Coexists with the current network & security products
- Fail open architecture
- Granular ‘connect model' options
- Single server manages 25,000 ports
- Software based solution (Win2012 R2)
- Seamless clustering & high availability
- Groups - role based access control
- Deployment driven (residents, vouchers)
- Best practice: first we monitor, then we enforce
- Flexible licensing based on layer, device & user
Below are some products you may be interested in.