Portnox CORE is an easy to deploy software based Network Access Control (NAC) solution, that provides total visibility of all devices connected to your network, IP or otherwise!
Visibility of your network, who is connected, with what, where and when? Along with information about the posture of that device is your only way to secure the inside of your network. You can’t protect from devices you are unaware of and you can’t produce effective security policies without the full picture of what is on your network and how devices are being used.
Real-time monitoring ensures every device is identified, categorised and managed in accordance with your compliance policies. Portnox CORE is agentless, vendor agnostic and uses your existing infrastructure to identify all devices on the network – this means it’s compatible with every network and every device!
Simple to Deploy
As an agentless solution, 802.1x is not required (but can still be used if desired), so no network changes are called for. Portnox CORE will quickly establish each device’s OS type (including service pack and patch levels), if AntiVirus is installed (running & or up to date), logged in user, their location on the network and much more.
CORE uses standard network management protocols which are already in use in your network infrastructure meaning the preparation is near zero and works with all vendors.
Simple to Operate
CORE’s operational console has a modern UI, which can provide data based on organisational role. Users can easily and quickly search for IP, MAC or OS to establish detail on groups of, or individual, devices. Role dependant polices can be created to action network access based on device posture. The tool is licensed on the number of ports in your network, so even the licensing is simple!
Actionable Visibility and Control
CORE delivers continuous event driven information about all your devices in real time. If users bring devices from home (BYOD), or devices miss critical patches, or even an unsupported application is installed, you will be alerted immediately. Or you can let your pre-built policies handle what to do with any change of device or new device entering the network. Grant access, deny access, move to a holding VLAN or create a support ticket to remedy any policy mismatch. Policies can be set per device, switch port or VLAN.
CORE will ensure you are compliant across your whole network!
Alternatively if you want Radius in the cloud, there is Portnox CLEAR providing safe access for guests and mobile/remote users.
- Agentless, port-level monitoring & enforcement
- 100% actionable visibility of the network
- Integrates with managed & unmanaged access layers; supports standard protocols (snmp, ssh, http)
- No traffic manipulation, no topology changes
- Integration of corporate directory, domain & pbx
- Complete (100%) access coverage supports all access layers with multiple authentication profiles
- No inventory & no baseline and no maintenance of ever-growing white lists of objects for authentication
- Coexists with the current network & security products
- Fail open architecture
- Single server manages 25,000 ports
- Software based solution (Win2012 R2)
- Seamless clustering & high availability
- Groups - role based access control
- Deployment driven (residents, vouchers)
- Best practice: first we monitor, then we enforce
- Flexible licensing based on layer, device & user
Below are some products you may be interested in.