Control who’s on your network
Organisations of all sizes need real-time clear visibility and control of all devices connecting to their network. The only question is how do you accomplish this goal? For many, cloud services have provided a cost effective manageable alternative to many organisational resources. Now for Network Access Control (NAC) there is Portnox CLEAR.
Portnox CLEAR has been designed from the start to be delivered as an easy to deploy, easy to manage, affordable NAC service that operates in the cloud. It’s so simple you can get started free of charge for 30 days here.
If you want to keep reading more about the solution then the below will convince you why you should consider Portnox CLEAR.
Hosted service so low impact on your resources
With traditional 802.1X NAC solutions it can often bring a high cost, both monetary and technically to correctly deploy and that’s even to the most well seasoned and well staffed large enterprises, Portnox CLEAR can change all that!
With minor changes to existing infrastructure you can be in control of who is on your network. All the complexity associated with rolling out 802.1X, along with continuous wireless management can be moved to the cloud. Allowing you a quick, easy to deploy, easy to manage and cost-effective NAC solution.
One solution for Office, Home and Wireless workers
With Portnox Clear you also get continuous real-time device risk-posture awareness along with the ability to use that knowledge proactively as part of your access control decision. This is not just for wireless connections but also for devices connecting through a wired port or even via your VPN.
In a time of home working this can be invaluable, you can allow personal home devices onto the network via the VPN knowing they are safe to do so. Portnox CLEAR also provides two-factor authentication for remote VPN connections.
Manage your risk
With Portnox CLEAR it could not be more simple to set each device types specific risk attributes and access control policy based on a “risk value” that can be given against each of the various attributes. For example for a Windows device, you might set a risk value contribution for anti-virus at 50, missing patches contributes 80 and location is not a risk concern so it contributes zero.
The cumulative resulting value for a specific device represents the real-time, current risk score of that device. The access control/action policy is easily set by a simple slide bar to set your risk-based access control policy, allow, alert, block!
Alternatively Portnox CORE provides total visibility of all IP devices connected to your network.
Summary of Technical Details
- The solution offers support for the following devices: Windows, MAC, IOS and Android.
- CLEAR Radius: A cloud-based Radius Server & Authentication.
- CLEAR AD Broker: Options light-weight software to support AD authentication and access controls.
- CLEAR Analytical Engine: Continuous awareness of device risk posture and alignment to policy.
- CLEAR Guest Management: Optional add-on providing robust management and control of guest access.
- NAC delivered as a Cloud Service
- Continuous end-point risk monitoring
- Device Risk based access control
- Wired, wireless & VPN
- Wireless management in the cloud
- Radius in the cloud
- AD integration
- Flexible Guest Management
- Easy to install and activate
- Device visibility & inventory
- Location aware
- Automated action/access control based on current device risk posture
- Option to enable two-factor authentication for VPN connections
Below are some products you may be interested in.