OneTouch AT from NetAlly
£2,112.00 – £3,300.00 (inc VAT)
OneTouch AT is a portable network tester for 1Gig & 10Gig copper, fibre and 802.11ac wireless, providing a client view of network performance by verifying that critical network services are responding quickly. Use of an AutoTest function and the ability to create test profiles, allows all areas of the support and troubleshooting teams to use the tool easily and efficiently. Originally OneTouch was a Fluke Networks product, then Netscout acquired it and now NetAlly is the new owner.
By quickly verifying that services and the network are available, the device gathers real numbers on the actual performance of each part of the process. This enables engineers to establish the cause of any issues, rapidly speeding up the mean time to resolution through a standardised test process.
Validate connection speeds and throughputs even at 10Gig, plus see full WiFi performance and audit details too.
For troubleshooting intermittent issues OneTouch AT Cloud Service offers trending – the network AutoTest runs repeatedly and each time the test results are uploaded to the cloud.
When packet level detail is required, OneTouch AT can go in-line to capture data between the client and the network.
There are now only 2 models available; 1Gig wired only or 1Gig wired & wireless – note the 10Gig unit has been discontinued – the model comparison chart under Downloads below gives you the full differences in feature set.
SPECIAL OFFER – Big discounts currently available on OneTouch G2 3000 whilst surplus stock lasts!
- Large color touchscreen interface with innovative graphical display
- Fast & complete AutoTest of copper, fiber optic and Wi-Fi networks, including tests of service and application availability and performance
- Standardized test Profiles for both the novice and expert
- Full 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi analysis, including the Veri-Fi™ Wi-Fi performance test
- Simplified inline copper/fiber packet capture with filtering and slicing
- Wired performance testing end-to-end using either a remote peer or a reflector at rates up to 1 Gbps
- Multiport statistics providing remote visibility into switch interfaces
- Path analysis showing the devices along a path and device performance
- Inline VoIP analysis
- Remote management via RJ45 management port
- Fully IPv6 capable on both wired and wireless networks
- Built-in testing tools including TruePower™ POE loading, browser, Telnet/SSH, toning, and FiberInspector™ support
- Cloud Service – enabling the AutoTest to run repeatedly and upload the results to the cloud, creating trending graphs over time
- 10Gig version for single ended performance testing
There were 3 models in the range, download the full model comparison table above:
- 1TG2-1500 : Wired (Copper & Fiber) testing for speeds up to 1 Gbps
- 1TG2-3000 : Wired (Copper & Fiber) for speeds up to 1 Gbps, plus Wireless for speeds up to 600 Mbps.
- 1T10G-1000 : Wired (Copper & Fiber) testing for speeds up to 10G - NOW DISCONTINUED!!
Product in Detail
The OneTouch AT incorporates two 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet test ports, two 100/1000 Mbps SFP fiber optic transceiver ports and an internal 802.11 a/b/g/n dual band radio. Simultaneously test your wired Ethernet and wireless Wi-Fi networks and easily compare performance with side-by-side test results.
Wired and Wi-Fi client connectivity testing
Understand how a client connects to the wired infrastructure by testing the link between the client and the nearest switch, identifying the nearest switch, slot, and port and monitoring key switch port statistics. Or understand how a client connects to the Wi-Fi infrastructure by testing the link between the client and the nearest access point, identifying the AP name, channel and security, observing the authentication and association process and monitoring key AP and network statistics.
Network service and application testing
Determine if a network service or server-based application is the root cause of a reported problem by measuring availability and responsiveness. Choose the performance test appropriate for your service or application: ping (ICMP), connect (TCP), web (HTTP), file (FTP), multicast (IGMP), video (RTSP) or email (SMTP). Touch the icon on the home page to get a detailed breakdown of application performance including DNS lookup time, server response time and data rate. The measurements are presented side-by-side for easy wired/Wi-Fi and IPv4/IPv6 performance comparisons. A few examples: ping your WLAN controller, connect to port 2000 on your VoIP call manager, download a page of an application with a web interface, upload or download a file from a server, subscribe to a multicast group, access video content from an on-demand streaming video server or email a text message to your mobile phone.
Test local and cloud-based services
Understand the performance of network services and server-based applications hosted locally in the datacenter, on a corporate intranet server or on a server reached via the public internet. Organize the tests by location by placing the test icon within the appropriate tier on the OneTouch AT home page. Measure service levels to the different tiers to spot problems.
Prove that your Wi-Fi network is operating at peak levels
The unique Veri-Fi™ test provides comprehensive verification of the Layer 1 through 3 network infrastructure by sending test traffic between the OneTouch AT’s wireless and wired connections. Measure throughput, loss, latency and jitter at rates up to 100Mbps in upstream and downstream directions. Plus Wi-Fi performance testing end-to-end using either a remote peer or a reflector, 802.11ac support to assist with Gigabit Wi-Fi deployments and troubleshooting and Wi-Fi capture for packet-level analysis using ClearSight Analyzer software or similar.
Analyze the wired LAN infrastructure
Ensure that your wired LAN is configured correctly and is performing as designed. Find the nearest switch, port and VLAN. Monitor the traffic to and from that switch port. Identify performance issues with your DHCP and DNS servers. Find the gateway and monitor discards and errors. Discover devices connected to the LAN.
Inline VoIP analysis
OneTouch AT passes and taps the traffic between a VoIP phone and the network enabling conversation monitoring, logging of VoIP processes and MOS scoring, also simultaneously capture the VoIP traffic in-line with the capture option.
Verify the successful delivery of PoE with the TruePower™ load test. Measure PoE unloaded and under load. Emulate a 802.3at (PoE+) class 1 – 4 powered device and measure power up to 25.5 watts.
Capture traffic when a packet-level view is required to solve a network or application issue. Filter the traffic to capture what is most important. Export the capture file via the management port or SD card to your favorite protocol analyzer for decoding and analysis.
Troubleshoot your IPv6 network
The OneTouch AT service tests support IPv6 so you can easily compare and contrast the performance for your IPv4 and IPv6 wired and wireless networks.
This online service allows you to upload results from your LinkSprinter, LinkRunner, AirCheck G2 and OneTouch AT G2 testers into one place, just sign up here: https://app.link-live.com/signup. Manage, sort and filter your results and easily create reports. For help getting started just visit their Support Page here.
Version 2 features added from the EtherScope product
- Wired performance testing end-to-end (aka RFC 2544) using either a remote peer or a reflector at rates up to 1 Gbps
- Multiport statistics (aka switch scan) providing remote visibility into switch interfaces
- Path analysis (aka trace switch route) showing the devices along a path and device performance
Version 3 features
- Cloud Service Trending – Identify intermittent issues by testing at regular user-defined intervals for user-defined duration
- Devices on port – identify devices that connect to the network infrastructure through the selected port
- Setup Wizard – step-by-step guided profile creation with prompts, on-board help and status indicators
- Wi-Fi Analysis enhancements: Direct navigation from the all channels view to a selected channel, Access Points – additional address and security information & Clients – improved presentation of results
Below are some products you may be interested in.