LinkSprinter from NetAlly
£370.80 – £3,558.00 (inc VAT)
LinkSprinter is a simple and affordable network test tool, offering validation of network connectivity in less than 10 seconds! Originally LinkSprinter was a Fluke Networks product, then Netscout acquired it and now NetAlly is the new owner.
No bigger than the size of a mobile phone, simply plug an Ethernet cable into the RJ45 socket at the bottom and push the button. The following tests will be run one at a time:
- The Link status
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Switch port and VLAN details
- DHCP, Default Gateway, DNS server
- Validate a single service
The LED interface on the front of the device glows green for a pass and red if there’s a problem for each of the tests in turn. An instant view of the full detail can be viewed on the screen of your smartphone and/or via the Link-Live Cloud Service. Up to 10 tests are buffered in the memory until a successful internet connection is made. Link-Live Cloud is an on-line repository where historic data can be easily viewed and reports generated.
At a great value price point of only a couple of hundred pounds, it’s an affordable option for front line staff to get valuable information on the source of a problem. Discounts available for purchase of multiple units.
- Diagnose and test Power over Ethernet (PoE), Link to the switch, DHCP, Gateway, and Internet connection
- Get VLAN, switch name, and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP for your managed switches
- Expert network troubleshooting techniques delivered to colour graded LEDs
- All test results are sent to the Link-Live Cloud Service
- Get detailed test results sent directly to your email
- Access your test results through your phone’s browser by connecting to the built-in Wi-Fi access point
- See cable fault, distance to open, short
- Blink hub port
This online service allows you to upload results from your LinkSprinter, LinkRunner and AirCheck testers into one place, just sign up here: https://app.link-live.com/signup. Manage, sort and filter your results and easily create reports. For help getting started just visit their Support Page here.
Below are some products you may be interested in.