LinkRunner G2 from NetAlly
£3,312.00 – £4,284.00 (inc VAT)
LinkRunner G2, released in November 2017, is a brand new version of a well known favourite. Only this time the product has been released on an Android platform, combining all the advantages of a smart device with a speedy copper & fibre network connectivity tester. Originally LinkRunner was a Fluke Networks product, then Netscout acquired it and now NetAlly is the new owner.
LinkRunner G2 – the network tester
The powerful Auto-test offers fast validation of the link and network services, plus a few more tests and you are covered for:
- 10/100/1000BASE-T copper & 100/1000BASE-X fibre connectivity
- TruPower Power over Ethernet testing Class 0-4 & UPOE
- Link speed and duplex
- Nearest switch including slot/port/VLAN
- DHCP IP Address assignment
- DNS & Gateway Validation
- 802.1x authentication
- IPv4/IPv6 ready
- Cable wire-map and cable identification
- Packet reflection up to 1Gbps
- NEW IN G2 v2: Enhanced PoE features, VLAN Discovery and Packet Capture Tool
LinkRunner G2 – the Android smart device
A whole host of additional features – that you’re used to having on your phone/tablet – are also now available to you:
- Onboard camera to help with documentation
- PDF document viewer
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth USB adapter
- Utilize an Android App or Chrome browser web connection in order to: Update a Trouble Ticket, Telnet into a switch, Configure a device, Run a speed test, Start a webex to get help from a colleague.. and the list goes on
And lastly, don’t forget that your Auto-test results can be simply uploaded into Link-Live – https://app.link-live.com/signup – the free Cloud repository for management and reporting. You can even add a trouble ticket number or photo with your data, ensuring that everything is stored in one place for future access or to be emailed on. For help getting started just visit their Support Page here.
There are two models available, the standard model and the KIT. The KIT includes the following additional accessories: car charger, WireView Cable IDs 2-6 and Holster.
Note: For WiFi Bluetooth connectivity, LinkRunner G2 supports two USB adapters, which are available for purchase separately: Edimax N150 EW-7611ULB and Edimax AC1200 EW-7822ULC. You can use these adapters to connect to networks wirelessly for browsing the internet, transferring files, using email, and running applications.
Below are some products you may be interested in.