LinkRunner 10G from NetAlly
£4,710.00 – £6,354.00 (inc VAT)
LinkRunner 10G is the latest release from NetAlly for testing the very latest copper & fibre networking speeds and standards; including all speeds up to 10Gig (including 2.5 & 5Gig) and the very latest 90 Watt PoE standard.
Based on an Android platform LinkRunner 10G provides network validation and troubleshooting, from the copper/fibre infrastructure to the application layers. Supporting you and your team to deploy/make changes, speed up problem identification and improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
LinkRunner 10G can help:
- Test, verify and troubleshoot 10/100M, 1Gig, Multi-Gig and 10Gig Ethernet (copper & fibrer) including line-rate performance testing and packet capture – its quick too using auto-test, profiles & Android Apps
- Test the cabling including toning, wire-map and cable SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio) for Multi-Gig links
- Validate up to 90W 802.3bt PSE Power over Ethernet
- By serving as a peer to the EtherScope nXG for line-rate performance testing to verify network capacity, performance and QoS, as well as service provider SLAs between sites
The LinkRunner 10G has two ethernet ports. The first to test Multi-Gig networks from 10/100/1000Mbps to 2.5/5/10G to verify link speed, SNR and duplex advertised and connected. Plus verification of PoE power up to 90W PSE’s. Alternatively, it connects to fibre networks using single/multi-mode SFP+ to test 1/10Gbps. The second RJ-45 port is for cable testing and is also the management port.
Because its based on an Android platform there are now more than 200 Apps available – so you can extended the testing capabilities of your LinkRunner 10G to include any product manufacturer available App or Android based feature that you would find useful in your environment (such as using USB adapters, printers, barcode scanners, fibre optic inspection cameras and more).
The LinkRunner 10G discovery app automatically discovers your network. Including quick security and health audits of the network devices across multiple VLANs and subnets. It can drill into switch interfaces via SNMP for additional diagnostics, including trend graphs on utilization & errors etc. Then show the switch/router path connecting the LinkRunner 10G to an IP device on across wired and wireless networks, and even beyond the local network.
Results are uploaded to NetAlly’s Link-Live cloud service, which allows your team to easily log and report test activity.
Nov 2020 – Link-Live.com has been updated to include the ability to automatically draw Topology Maps – for both wired and wireless – based on the information gathered by the EtherScope’s network discovery engine. You can even export your map to Microsoft Visio!
There are two models available, the standard model and the KIT. The KIT includes the following additional accessories: Holster, SFP+MR-10G1310, WireView wire mappers #2-#6, IntelliToneTM 200 Probe, and medium softcase.
PLEASE NOTE: AllyCare Annual Support is required for access to the Discovery, Switch Management, Path Analysis & Remote Control features.
- Switch port PoE validation up to 90W from PSE and TruePower™ load testing
- 802.1x authentication
- Link speed/duplex advertised vs. actual, Multi-Gig link SNR measurement
- VLAN Tagged traffic detection & monitoring
- Switch port identification with interface stats, connected devices and drill-down
- DHCP availability, response time, automatic detection of 2nd DHCP offer, and connect log
- DNS lookup (forward/reverse) availability and response time
- Gateway availability and response time
- Active connection test targets (Ping or TCP Connect)
- End-user response time measurement via HTTP
Multiple profiles can be created for complex networks with multiple VLANs supported per switch port, each with its own set of IP targets. These can then be organized into profile groups that execute each test against each profile in sequence. The result is that multiple VLANs can be verified and documented in one go.
- Multi-Gig Link Validation
- 24-Hour Monitoring for Intermittent Issues
- 10G copper/fiber wired performance tests for critical links and key devices
- Network Discovery
- Switch Management
- Path Analysis
- Remote Control
- Cloud Test Results Management
- WiFi Network Visibility
Below are some products you may be interested in.