IntelliTone from Fluke Networks
£222.00 (inc VAT)
IntelliTone Pro 200 is a cable toner and probe set from Fluke Networks.
Toner and probe technology is perfect for tracing and locating cables. By including both digital and analogue technologies in the same tool, it supports both the low and high frequency ranges. You can clearly identify a specific cable with in a bundle or connected into a patch panel or switch, plus detect faults such as opens, shorts and reversed pairs.
The probe signals via audio and LED visual indicators to help with noisy environments, whilst the simple thumbwheel aids selection of the desired toning mode.
IntelliTone Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Kit includes: IntelliTone 200 LAN Toner and 200 Probe, coax F connector adapter, (2) RJ11 and (2) RJ45 patch cables, test leads with alligator clips, (2) lanyards, quick start guide and (2) 9-volt batteries.
Available on back-order
- IntelliTone provides robust toning into active network equipment while
eliminating cable misidentification due to bleed
- Banana jacks allow you to use only the leads you need and facilitates easy
- One tool supports all VDV cable types (RJ45, RJ11, coax, and bare wire)
- Test cable continuity, eliminating need for a separate diagnostic tool
- Precisely isolate wire pairs with built-in SmartTone analog toning
- Tone active networks safely and effectively with IntelliTone digital mode
- Identify resistance and if digital tone or analog tone function is operational
- Identify and diagnose Ethernet link connectivity with NIC/hub indication
- Cable termination indicator identifies if cable is connected or not
- Multiple-level LEDs simplify signal interpretation in noisy environments, visually steps through wiremap test
- SYNC LED indicates detection of IntelliTone signal and shows battery status at power-up
- Digital detection mode: lets you locate cables at a distance and isolate cables in bundles or at patch panels
- Analog mode used to isolate individual wire pairs with SmartTone
- Time-saving thumbwheel lets you select desired toning mode on the probe rather than toner
- Plug works with CableMap function – eliminating the need for a separate wiremap tool
The toner turns off automatically after 2.5 hours of inactivity. Probe turns off after 1 hour of inactivity
SmartTone™ analog technology
IntelliTone Pro Toners generate four different analog songs which alternate every time the pair under test is shorted; IntelliTone Pro Probes detect this tone or any other analog signal from other testers
3-level battery status indicator LEDs on the toner and probe light for one second at power on
Below are some products you may be interested in.