Once installed onto a user’s pc, every file that user opens, or web-link clicked on, will be opened in it’s own micro-VM. Seamless to the end user, these micro-VMs are completely isolated from each other, and more importantly from the user’s pc and your network. This means any and all malicious content is guaranteed to be contained. Once the file/link is closed, the micro-VM is disposed of.
Behind the scenes, Bromium provides a comprehensive view of all tasks running in the micro-VMs. As any malware is free to fully execute within the virtual containers, comprehensive analysis of the complete attack cycle can be performed, including a full malware kill chain.
Bromium can be purchased as a perpetual or subscription basis; Licensed on the number of users, plus whether you choose to protect against files, browsing or both.
We’ve installed it on all the pc’s in our office – even an IT company has staff with a tendency to click on spam emails and open attachments they shouldn’t! It instantly takes the worry away, plus the strain of remediation, without any change to performance.
The WhitePaper entitled “Closing the One Percent Gap that costs you Millions” available below offers great insight into the cost of security, the effectiveness of Anti-Virus, and the unique power of Bromium and Microsoft Defender.
- Open any file or document without risk of infection
- Isolates untrusted files from the host pc, whether received in an email, downloaded from the internet or accessed via a USB drive
- Safely interact with files in the usual ways
- Malicious activity is contained and disposed of
- Safely access websites without risk of infection
- Activity is isolated
- Supports Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome
- Protects Intranet sites from external threats
- Enterprise-wide visibility
- Real time monitoring of attacks in progress with complete forensic intelligence