AirCheck G2 from NetAlly
£72.00 – £3,440.40 (inc VAT)
AirCheck G2 handheld wireless tester from NetAlly
The AirCheck G2 Wi-Fi tester allows users to quickly troubleshoot Wi-Fi 4/5/6 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax) network availability, connectivity, performance and security all in a dedicated, simple-to-use handheld tool. Originally AirCheck was a Fluke Networks product, then Netscout acquired it and now NetAlly is the new owner.
“Simply the fastest wireless troubleshooting tool! In less than 5 minutes, the team completes troubleshooting that would take up to 45 minutes with a laptop!” say Sacred Heart Medical Centre.
AirCheck is a cost effective solution combining wireless performance data and complete wireless detection capabilities. Offering essential information for troubleshooting and securing a wireless network quickly.
- Connection tests – Connects to network (SSID) or specific AP verifying connectivity and access
- Channel Usage – Displays channel bandwidth, interference and details the APs using each channel
- Identifies networks (SSIDs) and APs and their security settings
- Finds & locates rogue Access Points
- Documents results – saves results for download with the push of a button
- Five-hour battery life, one-handed operation and rugged design
- NEW IN G2: Ethernet connectivity tests – test PoE, Link, port, DHCP, Gateway
- NEW IN G2: LinkLive Cloud – upload all results to your cloud account, view historical records and pull reports
- NEW IN G2 v2: Validate network throughput with iPerf tests, identification of interference sources and packet capture
- NEW IN G2 v3: Enhanced collaboration with Link-Live and some feature improvements
- NEW IN G2 v5: AirMapper Survey for taking measurements to create WiFi heat maps – read the AirMapper PDF below to learn all about it!
- Jan 2021: NetAlly release AirCheck G2 v5.1 & Link-Live v5.9 as part of their AirMapper Site Survey Ecosystem – which includes the ability to Manage Floor Plans across all devices and perform Active Surveys. Read the full update here.
There are 3 models of AirCheck available, all with optional Support. The AirCheck G2 KIT includes the external directional antenna (for locating devices/sources) and a holster. The AirCheck TA KIT includes the external direction antenna, holster and a Test Accessory (a small remote unit for performing iPerf testing, rather than using an iPerf server).
*** We have Demo units available – why not ask for 48hr trial! ***
Performs three essential WiFi tests and a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies common problems – for any level of expertise.
Checks for Wi-Fi and non Wi-Fi utilization by channel, plus co-channel interference.
Verify coverage, interference, security and ability to connect to specified networks.
Quickly and easily gather location-based Wi-Fi measurements and create visual heat maps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live Cloud Service. That's both Active and Passive surveys.
Rogue Access Points
Identify AP’s not listed in the profile
AirCheck's front page shows you if devices are causing interference to your wireless network, who they are and which channels they affect. Lots of “other” devices can operate on the same bands as your Access Points, this new feature allows you visibility into what other those devices may be and how they are affecting your environment. With the handy locate function to track them, removing them, or planning your wireless around them has never been easier, keeping clients happier!
Find security issues, rogue APs and coverage problems and view a list of all wireless networks heard by AirCheck. Instantly see the following for each network:
- Signal level
- Security / encryption
- Number of APs in network
- SSID name
- Type of network
List Access Points
Find configuration and coverage problems as well as rogue APs. View a list of all physical APs heard by AirCheck or clients connected to a specific AP, and see the following:
- Signal level
- AP name or MAC address
- SSID name (or count of SSIDs for virtual APs)
- Security / encryption
- Type of network
Quickly determine if channels are overloaded due to Wi-Fi traffic (displayed in blue) or interference (displayed in gray). Verify channel-usage pattern or overlap and flag illegal use of channels. With AirCheck, you can also detect the presence of interference. Devices that can cause interference include microwave ovens, cordless phones and headsets, BlueTooth® devices, and analog video cameras. Drill in further to see the level of Wi-Fi traffic and interference over the last 60 seconds on a selected channel, as well as the access points using this channel.
Access Control Settings
Quickly determine which access points are known and which are not by setting the authorization status for each AP seen by AirCheck. You may also define access control settings in AirCheck Manager and download them in a profile.
Locate Access Points and Clients
Track down rogue and other APs or clients by graphing the signal strength over time, or by using an audible indication which can be muted.
Access Point Details
Quickly identify AP configuration problems. View the following information for each physical AP:
- Signal / noise/ signal-to-noise ratio
- SSID and BSSID
- ACL status, security and encryption
- Connected clients
Verify network availability and access by connecting to a network (SSID) or specified AP using three simple steps:
- Associate with AP
- Request IP address from DHCP server
- PING gateway, DHCP server and user-defined addresses
Easily find misconfigured or failed client devices. Quickly drill into client details to see signal level, AP MAC and name, channel, SSID, type and determine the channels and frequencies on which the client is probing.
When saving a session file, users also have the option to save that information as a PCAP.
AirCheck can now act perform iperf tests to verify network throughputs. Simply connect your AirCheck to a Wireless network and access the iPerf test icon and you can perform the iPerf test to your own iPerf servers, or better still test to a NetAlly Test Accessory which is a small, self-contained iPerf server you can deploy around the network making testing simple and reliable.
Performs ethernet connectivity tests to verify Power over Ethernet, Switch/Port, DHCP, Gateway and internet connection.
This online service allows you to upload results from your LinkSprinter, LinkRunner and AirCheck testers into one place, just sign up here: https://app.link-live.com/signup. Manage, sort and filter your results and easily create reports. For help getting started just visit their Support Page here.
Below are some products you may be interested in.