Full Control can help by providing the following online demonstrations, product trials and training, so even if we can't come and see you, we can support you in testing out new solutions and expanding the technical knowledge for you & your team.
- Allegro - Packet Capture Boxes: Leave them in your network to see what’s going on
- NetAlly - AirCheck and Etherscope: to troubleshoot your network
- Plixer - Netflow solutions : Manage your WAN Capacity, look for security issues
- AirMagnet: Wireless Plans and Surveys
- AppNeta: How efficient is your WAN/ISP? Plus monitoring hosted services
- Portnox - Core and Clear: Controlling who’s on your network and how secure they (their machine or device) are
- Viavi - Application Performance Management: Monitoring how fast/slow your applications are delivered
Demo kit available for Trial
- NetAlly AirCheck, LinkRunner & EtherScope
- Allegro Packets 200, 500 & 1000 series
- AppNeta appliances
- Datacom Systems Tap & Aggregators & Packet Broker
- Fluke Networks OptiFiberPRO & DSX
Demo licences available for Trial
Training with our Engineers online
- Wireless fundamentals
- Wireless performance issues
- How to Plan and Survey wireless
- Wireless Security Protocols – what are the differences?
- Wireless vs BlueTooth
- Wifi 6 or 802.11ax
- Understand the copper and testing specifications from Cat 5 to Cat 8
- Why are there so many different types of fibre?
- Testing and inspecting fibre
- Why so many speeds 1, 2.5, 5.0, 10, 25, 50 & 100 Gig?
- Ethernet basics
- Switching and Routing
- TCP/IP – what is it and how does it work?
- How to troubleshoot a network layer by layer
- NetAlly Etherscope / AirCheck / OneTouch / OptiView XG
- Fluke Networks DSX / OptiFiber / CertiFiber
- Getting the basics done with Wireshark
Network Taps & Aggregtors
- What are they and how do they help