Wireless networks are a very popular topic amongst many of our customers at the moment. So, we've pulled together some useful educational articles, product advice and a new promo to help support you.
Learning more about how wireless works
We hope these whitepapers written by our engineers help your understanding of WiFi technology:
- Why is Wireless Roaming such a Lottery - this article reviews why different devices can experience varying performance when in the same location
- The Problem with 160MHz wide Wireless channels - these very wide channels are now available and claim fast speeds.. however there are risks, consider our advice
- Why do wireless issues always begin with a live survey? - when investigating poor wireless performance, a survey is usually the first step, but why and how does it help?
Which type of wireless tool should we buy?
With several on the market, maybe read this overview which discusses several options for pre- and post- wireless installation and what information they provide.
Trials are available or perhaps start with a chat with one of our engineers to discuss your requirements and/or plans?
Looking to get some help?
Full Control Networks offer wireless professional services. So if you don't have the time and you're looking for some expert advice from a company that have all the right tools (and don't sell Access Points), we can help whilst you put your feet up!
- Wireless Planning - Planning a new installation or extension to your current coverage? We'll advise on how many Access Points and where to install them for best performance.
- Wireless Troubleshooting - Got complaints about your wireless? We'll perform a survey and testing, to produce a full report on the current situation along with our recommendations for improvement.
- Tendering for new wireless network - As an impartial advisor, we've supported many customers through the buying process. Ensuring the right questions get asked, you aren't mislead by the language / technology, and the end result is a solution that's the best fit for your requirement and budget.
- Wireless Training - Whether you are looking for training on wireless technology for you and your team, or product training to get full use of your kit, we can offer bespoke sessions over the web or in person.